A BLOG ABOUT WRITING FROM CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE AUTHOR SARAH GRIMM
Join Sarah and her guests for conversations on everything from the art of writing to where we find our inspiration.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Character Quickie: Kris Langley

20 quickie facts about Kris Langley:

Birthday? September 2
Favorite color? Forest green, like the eyes of my boyfriend Eric
Nickname? Kris, short for Kristine. Only my overbearing mother calls me Kristine!
Birthmark or scars? My scar is internal - the heartache from losing my cousin Nicole to a serial killer when we were kids
Siblings? Older sister Holly is an emergency room physician
City of residence? Fremont, Massachusetts
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Chocolate, as I go looking for chocolate in stressful times
Hobbies? Writing, reading and baking
Favorite song? Waiting for a Girl Like You
Name one item in your refrigerator right now? Leftover Chinese food
Your greatest fear? Losing another loved one
Most treasured possession? A silver-framed picture of my cousin Nicole
Special talent? People tell me that I'm a good writer
Cat or dog? An adorable cat named Chipmunk
Pet peeve? When fellow journalists sensationalize their stories
Unforgettable moment? When I first read about the 25-year-old murder of Diana Ferguson on the microfilm and got drawn into her story
Spicy or not? Not
Favorite guilty pleasure? Chocolate chip cookies
If you could ask your author one question, what would it be? Why did you have to give me such a rough childhood?



Kris Langley is the heroine in Stacy Juba's TWENTY-FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY, available now at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.


To learn more about Stacy Juba and her writing please visit her BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment